Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Quote of the Day: Michael Bay on Megan Fox


Megan Fox has been trash talking Transformers 2 a bit the past few weeks, saying that she doesn’t understand it and it doesn’t require a whole lot of acting. Well now Michael Bay got in on the action, and made it clearly that he really passively aggressively hates the girl. From The Wall Street Journal:
“Well, that’s Megan Fox for you. She says some very ridiculous things because she’s 23 years old and she still has a lot of growing to do. You roll your eyes when you see statements like that and think, “Okay Megan, you can do whatever you want. I got it.” But I 100% disagree with her. Nick Cage wasn’t a big actor when I cast him, nor was Ben Affleck before I put him in “Armageddon.” Shia LaBeouf wasn’t a big movie star before he did “Transformers”-and then he exploded. Not to mention Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, from “Bad Boys.” Nobody in the world knew about Megan Fox until I found her and put her in “Transformers.” I like to think that I’ve had some luck in building actors’ careers with my films.”
The man has a point, he has built some careers in his day and Fox would be nothing without him. No mention of Josh Hartnett in Pearl Harbor? Yeah, I’d probably stay clear of that one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment